Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Me in Colombian Britain

Few people realize how arbitrary spelling is. There really are no rules, kids, no laws. You can spell the area grey or gray. I only mention this because I find it unusual that the country is Colombia and the river and province are Columbia.

My ol'buddy-ol'pal-ol'friend Bryce Duffy has the coolest barn/moderny loft I've ever known out in British Columbia's grizzly country, out by Glacier National Park. (Grammar is arbitrary, too: maybe I'd like to say "in by Glacier...") I guess he must've sold the photo for use somewhere, because he asked me to sign away the rights.

On a related note, sometimes I'm tempted to move back to Canada.

1 comment:

southlandtopology said...

I heard you were a stand-in for Angelina Jolee's legs on Tomb Raider 4: Ottawa Adventure.